This is our brand new blog where we will be posting updates, information and advice regarding dental implants.
If you are looking for the most up-to-date information from one of the UK’s foremost dental implant specialists then look no further. Over the coming weeks, months and years we will regularly update this blog on topics such as:
- The cost of dental implants.
- Stabilising loose or wobbly dentures with dental implants.
- Replacing single missing teeth with implants.
- Replacing multiple lost teeth.
- What to do if you have no existing teeth, are dental implants suitable?
- Maintaining and looking after your dental implants.
- How do dental implants work?
- What is the dental implant process?
- How to find a dentist to place dental implants.
- What to do if you don’t have enough bone for dental implants.
- Why you should have dental implants now and not leave it to the future.
- Is it okay to leave gaps after having teeth extracted?
- Advantages and disadvantages of going abroad to have dental implants.
- Case reviews, before and after photographs of some actual implant cases (no blood we promise).
- Having dental sedation with dental implants.
- Modern techniques such as guided surgery.
We fully intend this blog to become an extremely useful archive of dental implant information, so please do click the sharing buttons now to ensure that as many people as possible find useful information that will be contained within these pages.